Dear Family and Friends In Christ,
Belated best wishes and prayers for a healthy and rewarding 2022 accompany our genuine
gratitude for the numerous persons and ways our Lord strengthened and provided for bus, building, and property repairs in time for our December 8-10 Native Revival and the ensuing Christmas ministries.
Unseasonably warm weather delayed fruit picking until after our revival, but the unforgettable three days’ fellowship, testimonies, preaching, and godly music set a perfect trajectory for the remainder of December’s compressed opportune labors.
Only the combined prayers, in person help, and perfect gifts from too many of you to name could’ve gotten hundreds of fruit bags and a clear Gospel invitation to almost each of our three reservations’ homes in time for our Christmas service!
Donations of every sort throughout the year were the heart of dozens of age and gender-specific gifts- used in turn to invite individuals of any age to trust and receive God’s unspeakable gift of eternal life in the Lord Jesus Christ as the full payment for their sin (II Cor, 5:21, 9:15)
Several teens from the normally closed traditional Brown, Day, and Garcia families heard the gospel again, though none made professions of faith. PRAY for true conversions of those asking questions about the Gospel as well as for the spiritual needs of the many nominal believers through weekly services, Bible clubs, and our revival with Pastor Joe Doyel of Emmanuel Rescue Mission, Los Angeles, CA, February 6th-9th.
HUGE THANKS to the many who helped revive our 1982 20 passenger bus for daily pickups and to Treasure Valley Baptist Church of Meridian, Idaho for vastly improving our pickups for meetings like this through their donation of a beautiful 66 passenger bus. The chance to replace our other “bondo bus” with this larger cruiser made weeks of sanding and painting it to Arizona requirements more than worthwhile!
P.T.L. for renewing my C.D.L. through strict annual neurological and cardiovascular tests and for healing Dawn sufficiently from Covid-aggravated bronchitis to carry on all her 15-passenger van pick-ups and ladies and children’s ministries!
We have scarcely scratched the surface of describing the unending needs and means of reaching Native Americans with the Gospel and so thank you for trusting us with the unmentioned challenges and faithfully furthering every labor through prayer.
- ● Never imagined bus and vehicle provisions and repairs
- ● Jehovah-jireh’s enabling and spiritual stirring through our best Native revival yet, Dec.8-10, 2021.
- ● Spiritual impact of Jacob and Lydia’s Jan. 7-8 youth rally on our teens.
- ● Long needed widening of our church drive while tackling large operational facility projects.
- ● Protection of the Cocopah from sister Quechan Nation Covid outbreaks.
- ● Increasingly faithful North Reservation church and Youth Night attendees.
- ● No loss of lives from misuse of huge annual Cocopah casino checks, Feb. 11-18.
- ● Enormous legal, spiritual, and mental needs of Lorie and Salvador’s teen children.
- ● Resurrection week revival meetings at Maranatha Baptist Church with Evangelist Tim Green.
- ● Millie, Salvador, Lori, and each of our safety and major health needs.
- ● Scheduling and preparations for summer camps and Neighborhood Bible Time.
- ● Dawn and my frequent lack of helpers with Jacob and Lydias’ focus on their new Quechan church plant.
- ● Daren, our oldest saved man’s healing from MERCA. Gratefully Yours In Christ, Michael and Dawn Veldhuis